Topic Coffe - The Best Coffee Sellers

Online shopping from the earth's biggest selection Best Seller of coffee, coffee recipe & coffee shop and just about anything else.

keurig vue Grove Square Cappuccino Cups, French Vanilla, Single Serve Cup for Keurig K-Cup

keurig vue Grove Square Cappuccino Cups, French Vanilla, Single Serve Cup for Keurig K-Cup
keurig vue Grove Square Cappuccino Cups, French Vanilla, Single Serve Cup for Keurig K-Cup


First off i am not sure what people expect. This Fr Vanilla Cap has a great taste, creamy texture and needs nothing added to it.
But AGAIN, i read the product info and it stated (sugar/sucralose blend)

I use SPLENDA brand sucralose anyway in my coffee. If you do not like the artificial sweetener, then do not order this product. But do not vote it down because you didn't read the info and/or sucralose leaves an after-taste.
I have no after-taste from it and therefore I enjoy this product very much.

I use this in the B60 Keurig on the middle setting (8oz if i remember correctly)
My Pros:
-Good price
-Creamy texture
-Tastes great

Will buy again
For people with the dopey comments:
Let me add: IT IS MACHINE-MADE cappuccino! What do you think a cheap Keurig is? Gourmet coffee?

2 comments:
  1. This can not be used in the Vue, or so the box says. Has anyone tried to use the reg k cups in the Vue? They are a different shape.

    ReplyDelete