Topic Coffe - The Best Coffee Sellers

Online shopping from the earth's biggest selection Best Seller of coffee, coffee recipe & coffee shop and just about anything else.

Best iced coffee maker Toddy T2N Cold Brew System

Best iced coffee maker Toddy T2N Cold Brew System
iced coffee maker Toddy T2N Cold Brew System


Now you can taste that smell!

Let me explain: I can't call myself a coffee addict, but I really enjoy a good cup of coffee. Unfortunately, I'm a little let down when I walk into a cafe, smell the rich aroma, then taste a cup of coffee that's either weak, bitter or just too strong. The smell doesn't match the taste, and that's a bummer.

With the Toddy system however, even though I don't get the rich smell of fresh-brewed coffee in the morning, I do get a taste that reminds me of that smell, and that's far more important. Better still, my girlfriend can make her coffee weaker than mine by simply adding less concentrate. Cups of coffee tailored specifically to your taste!

I've tried espresso makers, french press, auto drip and even (dare I say it) instant coffee, and french press is the only type that comes close to the rich flavor. But that said, as I get older (early thirties) acid content becomes a bigger issue for me, and the relatively low acid content in a cup from the Toddy system is more and more appealing.

Now, as much as I like the system I do have a couple of gripes. First, I wish the brewing process was a little more intuitive since it's time consuming and messy. I brewed my coffee almost a week ago, and I'm still finding grounds hidden here and there. Hence, I wish the brew portion into which the grounds go had a lid.

Second, though it's easy to figure out through trial and error, a chart in the manual with more detail info on ratios, coffee types and strengths would be helpful. For example, I used Eight O'Clock coffee (I know, it's not designer coffee, but it tastes pretty good) which isn't quite as full-flavored a roast as some other coffees. Hence, I find I need to add more concentrate to water. I'm curious what the concentrate will be like when I use a stronger/different roast.

Nonetheless, I gave the Toddy system 5 out of 5 because when it's all said and done, a brewer is about the cup of coffee it produces, and hands down this is the best cup of coffee I've ever made at home.

0 comments:
Post a Comment