Topic Coffe - The Best Coffee Sellers

Online shopping from the earth's biggest selection Best Seller of coffee, coffee recipe & coffee shop and just about anything else.

Best Sellers in Instant Coffee - Starbucks VIA Iced Coffee, 6-Count Packages

Best Sellers in Instant Coffee - Starbucks VIA Iced Coffee, 6-Count Packages
Best Sellers in Instant Coffee - Starbucks VIA Iced Coffee, 6-Count Packages


For an instant mix this stuff is awesome, and to me it tastes close enough to what you get at Starbucks. If you haven't tried it before I would recommend picking up a 3 pack from the store before you buy them in a large quantity (that's what I did, and now I'm hooked!).

I usually mix one packet with 16oz (or slightly more) of water in a measuring cup and then pour it over a large cup full of ice. Doing it this way you actually get 2 full glasses which, in my opinion, is more than enough. I think I would actually be happy if the packets only made half as much and there were twice as many in a box but I guess if you don't want two full cups you can always just use half a packet. I don't find the need to water it down any more than it recommends (aside from whatever ice melts into the drink) and I don't find it too sweet at all. I was happy to find these on Amazon as it saved me some money as compared to the cost at the store. For the price you can't really go wrong with these especially if you frequently pay a hefty price for iced coffee while you're out.
0 comments:
Post a Comment